My daughter keeps growing at a light-speed pace. And that is amazing, of course. But that also means that, after this last lockdown period, she’d outgrown some of hers school uniform clothes.
So, I decided to sew her a new skirt. I couldn’t find the exact same fabric, which is a bordeaux serge, but I found a close enough one.
I basically deconstructed the entire outgrown skirt, to have an idea about the construction. This is an excellent way to learn new techniques of pattern making and sewing.
I’ll be making a pattern in the future, so I can sew more of these. I’m happy to share the pattern as soon as I have it 😊